Voices Against Violence: Breaking Through the Silence
Click here to register now: http://www.ivatcenters.org/san-diego-summit
- Adult Survivors of Maltreatment & Trauma
- At-Risk Youth
- Child Maltreatment/Adverse Childhood Experiences
- Human & Labor Trafficking
- Intimate Partner Violence Offenders
- Intimate Partner Violence Victims/Survivors
- Legal & Criminal Justice Issues
- Sexual Assault/Sexual Abuse Victimization & Offenders
- Trauma in General
- Trauma in Military Personnel, Veterans & Their Families
- Vulnerable Populations
- Campus Sexual Assault
- Youth Dating Violence and Appeasement in the Age of #MeToo
- Using Your Existing Data to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Your Prevention and Treatment Program or Services: Learning by Doing
- Desperately Seeking Attachment: How Trauma and Neglect Disrupt Attachment
- Protective Practices for Practitioner Burnout
- Ethical Dilemmas and Compassion Fatigue; The Interface of Energy Management
- The Intersection of Traumatic Brain Injury (TBI) and Domestic Violence (DV)
- “It Wasn’t Rape Because She Came”: The Myth of Victim Arousal in Sexualized Violence
- Simple and Effective Control of Aggression - 4 Steps: A Therapeutic Method
- MEGA♪ Specialized Risk Assessment, Training: Assessing Sexually Abusive Youth, Ages 4-19 years*
- Earn CEs and specialty certifications to fulfill your annual requirements and refine your skill set.
- Network and collaborate with professionals from across disciplines during Poster Session & Welcoming Reception and Awards Luncheon.
- Gain applied knowledge by hearing from acclaimed keynote speakers.
- Attend panels and workshops that cover hot-button topics like #MeToo, Campus Sexual Assault, and more.
- Refresh your self-care routine by attending a variety of self-care opportunities.