Themed "A Transnational Epidemic: The Search, Investigation, and Recovery of Missing Unidentified Persons", the 2019 conference will highlight effective and collaborative strategies for search and rescue, death and forensic investigations, crime scene analysis, serial homicide and cold case investigations, responding to mass casualty events, and the recovery of unidentified remains. NCJTC has partnered with the National Association for Search And Rescue (NASAR) to bring you dynamic speakers with broad knowledge and expertise in the area of missing and unidentified person cases. We are pleased to announce the participation of emergency management and search and rescue professionals at all levels.
Click here for registration: https://ncjtc.fvtc.edu/training/details/TR00000143/TRI0007168/missing-unidentified-persons?utm_source=CC&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=2018-08-30%20-%20BUCKET%20-%20VARP%20-%20August
The conference is designed to help you:
- Identify strategies to improve outcomes of and responses to complex missing person cases and international disasters
- Examine current trends and risks related to the disappearance of vulnerable populations
- Apply critical tools and technologies to support missing person searches and investigations
- Acquire the necessary skills to effectively manage missing person searches during mass casualty events
- Gather best practices and tools for the recovery and identification of unidentified remains
- Explore techniques for first responder safety and wellness, as well as, support for victims and families
- Explore strategies to improve coordination and collaboration among all emergency management partners
The following would benefit from this training:
• Emergency Management
• Law Enforcement
• Tribes/Tribal Partners
• Victim Service Providers
Is this training for you?