for the Prevention of Child Abuse & Neglect
2018 Conference Details
The Governor’s Conference for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect will take place November 7-9, 2018 in Wichita at the Hyatt Regency Hotel. The conference is an educational, networking and recognition event acknowledged as the most comprehensive conference in Kansas regarding the issues of child abuse and neglect. Kansas Children’s Service League, along with 20+ co-sponsoring organizations and underwriters, present the Governor’s Conference.
The objectives of the conference include:
- To provide information about exemplary models of prevention and intervention services for children and families.
- To provide a networking opportunity for Kansans interested in the welfare of children.
- To recognize individuals or organizations who have provided outstanding services to children.
- To publicize the needs of children and families and the opportunities to meet those needs.
- To provide certifiable training opportunities for individuals who work professionally providing services for the benefit of children and families.
Kansas Children’s Service League is committed to featuring the best speakers the field has to offer and addressing current topics and issues throughout the conference. Proposals are requested for workshops that emphasize knowledge-sharing, skills-building, practical application and audience participation. To submit a proposal, clink on the link under “Register for the Governor’s Conference.” For more information, contact Pam Noble at (316) 942-4261 x1343 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Online registration for the 42nd Annual Governor's Conference for the Prevention of Child Abuse and Neglect will open on 08/28/2018.
More information can be found at: https://www.kcsl.org/training_conference.aspx